職位編號: 35269 部門: 民政事務總署 組別/單位: 油尖旺民政事務處 職位名稱: 活動統籌員(區議會) 薪酬: 每月13,280元 入職條件: (1) (i) 在香港中學文憑考試五科考獲第3級或同等或以上成績，或具同等學歷；或
註: 獲錄用者最早將於2015年1月履新。 職責: (1) 協助統籌、推廣和籌辦社區參與項目及活動；
聘用條款: 獲錄用者將按為期九至十二個月的非公務員合約條款聘任。 福利: 受聘人如圓滿履行合約，而期間一直表現理想兼行為良好，可獲發約滿酬金。該筆酬金，連同政府根據《強制性公積金計劃條例》的規定為受聘人向強積金計劃所作的供款，將相等於合約期所得底薪總額的15%。根據《僱傭條例》的規定，按適當情況，在受聘時確定可享有年假、休息日、法定假日（或代替假日）、產假、侍產假及疾病津貼。 附註: (1) 除另有指明外，申請人於獲聘時必須已成為香港特別行政區永久性居民。
申請手續: (1) 申請表格[GF340(03/2013 修訂版)]可向民政事務總署各區諮詢服務中心或勞工處就業科索取或從公務員事務局互聯網站(http://www.csb.gov.hk)下載。
查詢電話: 2399 2579 截止申請日期(日/月/年) : 15/12/2014 17:00:00 經互聯網遞交申請: 不適用 發布日期 08/12/2014
Job Number: 35269 Department: Home Affairs Department Division/Section/Unit: Yau Tsim Mong District Office Job Title: Project Coordinator (District Council) Salary: $13,280 per month Entry Requirements: (1) (i) Level 3 or equivalent or above in five subjects in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE), or equivalent; or
(ii) Grade E or above in two subjects at Advanced Level in the Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination and Level 3 / Grade C or above in three other subjects in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent; and
(2) met the language proficiency requirements of Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in HKDSEE or HKCEE, or equivalent.
(Note: The subjects in (1) above may include Chinese Language and English Language.)
Note: Successful candidate will assume the post in January 2015 at the earliest. Duties: (1) to assist in the coordination, promotion and organization of community involvement (CI) campaigns and projects;
(2) to deal with general enquiries on the CI campaigns and projects from the public;
(3) to provide logistic support for the Committees/ Working Groups under District Councils; and
(4) other duties as and when required.
Terms of Appointment: Successful candidate will be appointed on non-civil service contract terms for a period of nine to twelve months. Fringe Benefits A gratuity may be granted at the end of the contract period if the appointee completes the contract satisfactorily with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Government’s contribution to the Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) Scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance, equals to 15% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period. The benefits in respect of rest days, statutory holidays (or substitute holidays), annual leave, maternity leave, paternity leave and sickness allowance, where appropriate, will be granted in accordance with the provisions of the Employment Ordinance and confirmed at the time of the offer of appointment. General Notes: (1) Candidates must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the time of appointment unless specified otherwise.
(2) As an Equal Opportunities Employer, the Government is committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. The vacancy advertised is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.
(3) Non-civil service vacancies are not posts on the civil service establishment. Candidates appointed are not on civil service terms of appointment and conditions of service. Candidates appointed are not civil servants and will not be eligible for posting, promotion or transfer to any posts in the Civil Service.
(4) The entry pay, terms of appointment and conditions of service to be offered are subject to the provisions prevailing at the time the offer of appointment is made.
(5) Where a large number of candidates meet the specified entry requirements, the recruiting department may devise shortlisting criteria to select the better qualified candidates for further processing. In these circumstances, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend recruitment examination and/or interview.
(6) It is Government policy to place people with a disability in appropriate jobs wherever possible. If a disabled candidate meets the entry requirements, he/she will be invited to attend the selection interview/written examination without being subject to any further shortlisting criteria.
(7) Holders of academic qualifications other than those obtained from Hong Kong institutions/Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority may also apply but their qualifications will be subject to assessments on equivalence with the required entry qualifications. They should submit copies of their official transcripts and certificates by mail to the below enquiry address.
How to apply: (1) Application forms [G.F. 340 (Rev.03/2013)] are obtainable from Public Enquiry Service Centre of District Office, Home Affairs Department or Job Centre of the Employment Services Division, Labour Department. The application form can also be downloaded from the Civil Service Bureau’s Internet website (http://www.csb.gov.hk).
(2) Completed forms, together with photocopies of academic result/certificates and employment proofs (e.g. employment certificates, reference letters, etc) should reach the following mail address by hand or by post on/before the closing date for application.
(3) If candidates fail to provide the supporting documents and/or the completed application forms, their applications will not be considered.
(4) Candidates who are selected for interview will normally receive an invitation in about six to eight weeks from the closing date for application. Those who are not invited for interview may assume that their applications are unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Enquiry Address: The Personnel Section, 6/F., 30 Luen Wan Street, Mong Kok Government Offices,Mong Kok,
Yau Tsim Mong District Office (Attn. : Executive Officer (Administration))
The envelope should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Project Coordinator (District Council)"
Enquiry Telephone: 2399 2579 Closing Date(dd/mm/yyyy): 15/12/2014 17:00:00 Application via Internet: Not Applicable Advertising Date 08/12/2014