職位編號: 38724 部門: 消防處 組別/單位: 消防設備課 職位名稱: 兼職合約高級屋宇裝備工程助理(消防設備課) 薪酬: 時薪港幣 298 元 入職條件: 申請人必須－
(4) 符合語文能力要求，即在香港中學文憑考試或香港中學會考中國語文科和英國語文科考獲第2級或以上成績，或具備同等成績 (請參閱註)；及
註: 註: 2007年前的香港中學會考中國語文科和英國語文科(課程乙) E級成績，在行政上會被視為等同2007年或之後香港中學會考中國語文科和英國語文科第2級成績。 職責: (1) 處理消防裝置（特別是煙霧控制系統）相關的送呈圖則、設計報告及計算；及
聘用條款: 獲取錄的申請人將按非公務員合約條款聘用，合約期為十二個月。每星期及每月的工作日數將視乎實際工作需要而編定。一般而言，獲取錄人員須按照上司編排的時間表上班，每星期的工作時數不會多於17.5小時，而每月的工作時數不會少於60小時。 附註: (1) 非公務員職位並不是公務員編制內的職位。應徵者如獲聘用，將不會按公務員聘用條款和服務條件聘用。獲聘的應徵者並非公務員，不會享有獲調派、晉升或轉職至公務員職位的資格。
查詢地址: 九龍尖沙咀東部康莊道一號消防處總部大廈八樓委聘組 查詢電話: 2733 7519 截止申請日期(日/月/年) : 18/05/2017 23:59:00 刊登職位報章及日期: 明報: 2017年5月5及12日 (中文)
南華早報: 2017年5月6及13日 (英文)
部門網址: http://www.hkfsd.gov.hk/ 經互聯網遞交申請: 可以 發布日期 05/05/2017
Job Number: 38724 Department: Fire Services Department Division/Section/Unit: Fire Service Installations Division Job Title: Part-Time Contract Senior Building Services Engineering Assistant
(Fire Service Installations Division)
Salary: HK $298 per hour Entry Requirements: The candidate should –
(1) have obtained a Diploma or Higher Certificate in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering from a Hong Kong polytechnic university / polytechnic, the Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education or a technical institute / technical college, or equivalent;
(2) possess not less than 24 years of relevant experience in building services engineering, particularly in design and plan processing for fire service installations (FSI);
(3) have sufficient knowledge in designing smoke control systems including smoke extraction, pressurization of staircase and ventilation/air-conditioning control systems;
(4) meet the language proficiency requirements of Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent (See Note); and
(5) possess general office computer skills.
Note: Note: ‘Grade E’ in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in the HKCEE before 2007 is accepted administratively as comparable to ‘Level 2’ in Chinese Language and English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth. Duties: (1) To process submissions of FSI plans, design reports and calculations for FSIs, especially smoke control systems; and
(2) To vet and assess applications for use of materials and equipment in ventilating systems and FSIs.
Terms of Appointment: Successful candidates will be appointed on non-civil service contract terms for 12 months from the date of appointment subject to review for further renewal. Normally, selected candidates will be required to work max. 17.5 hours per week and min. 60 hours per month subject to the arrangement of the supervisors. General Notes: (1) Non-civil service vacancies are not posts on the civil service establishment. Candidates appointed are not on civil service terms of appointment and conditions of service. Candidates appointed are not civil servants and will not be eligible for posting, promotion or transfer to any posts in the Civil Service.
(2) Candidates must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the time of appointment unless specified otherwise.
(3) The entry pay, terms of appointment and conditions of service to be offered are subject to the provisions prevailing at the time the offer of appointment is made.
(4) As an Equal Opportunities Employer, the Government is committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. The vacancy advertised is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.
(5) Where a large number of candidates meet the specified entry requirements, the recruiting department may devise shortlisting criteria to select the better qualified candidates for further processing. In these circumstances, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend recruitment examination and/or interview.
(6) It is Government policy to place people with a disability in appropriate jobs wherever possible. If a disabled candidate meets the entry requirements, he/she will be invited to attend the selection interview without being subject to further shortlisting.
(7) Holders of academic qualifications other than those obtained from Hong Kong institutions / Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority may also apply but their qualifications will be subject to assessments on equivalence with the required entry qualifications. They should submit copies of their official transcripts and certificates by mail to the above address.
(8) Towards the application deadline, the on-line system would likely be overloaded due to large volume of applications. To ensure timely completion of your on-line application, it is advisable to submit the application as early as possible.
How to apply: Applicants should list in detail the relevant academic attainments and working experiences in the application form [G.F. 340 (Rev. 3/2013)]. Completed application form together with copies of documentary proof of possession of the required academic qualifications (e.g. transcripts, certificates, etc) and relevant working experiences, should be sent to the address indicated below on or before the closing date for application. Please mark on envelope the title of the job applied for. The postmark date on the envelope will be regarded as the date of application. Please ensure that the correct address is clearly printed or written on the envelope and sufficient postage is affixed before posting so as to avoid unsuccessful delivery of application. Any underpaid mail items will be returned or disposed of by the Hongkong Post. On-line application can also be made through the Civil Service Bureau's website (http://www.csb.gov.hk). Applicants using on-line applications should separately send their copies of official transcripts and certificates and documentary proof of working experience within one week from the closing date of the application to the address below. Applications not made in the prescribed form or which are incomplete or late will not be considered.
Application Forms [G.F. 340 (Rev. 3/2013)] are obtainable from any Enquiry Centre of District Offices, Home Affairs Department or any Job Centres of the Employment Services Division, Labour Department. The said form can also be downloaded from the Civil Service Bureau’s website (http://www.csb.gov.hk). Candidates who are selected for interview will normally receive an invitation in about six to eight weeks from the closing date for application. Invitation will be issued via email. Please ensure email address is properly provided. Those who are not invited for interview may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
Enquiry Address: Appointments Section, Fire Services Department, 8/F., Fire Services Headquarters Building, 1 Hong Chong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon Enquiry Telephone: 2733 7519 Closing Date(dd/mm/yyyy): 18/05/2017 23:59:00 Newspaper(s) Advertised and Date(s): Ming Pao Daily News: 5 and 12 May 2017 (Chinese)
South China Morning Post: 6 and 13 May 2017 (English)
Web Site of Department: http://www.hkfsd.gov.hk/ Application via Internet: Available Advertising Date 05/05/2017