職位編號: 35312 部門: 司法機構 組別/單位: 支援部 職位名稱: 執達主任助理 薪酬: 總薪級表第3點 (每月11,975元) 至總薪級表第12點 (每月20,905元) 入職條件: 申請人必須：
註: 為提高大眾對《基本法》的認知和在社區推廣學習《基本法》的風氣，所有公務員職位的招聘，均會包括《基本法》知識的評核。申請人如獲邀參加面試，會於面試時接受《基本法》口試，以評核其對基本法的認識。申請人在《基本法》口試中的表現，只會在兩名申請人的整體表現相若時，才用作考慮因素。 職責: 執達主任助理主要負責以下工作:
聘用條款: 獲取錄的申請人通常會按公務員試用條款受聘，試用期為三年。通過試用關限後，或可獲考慮按當時適用的長期聘用條款聘用 。 附註: (1) 除另有指明外，申請人於獲聘時必須已成為香港特別行政區永久性居民。
申請手續: 申請表格 [G.F.340 (3/2013修訂版)] 可向民政事務總署各區民政事務處諮詢服務中心或勞工處就業科各就業中心索取。該表格也可從公務員事務局互聯網站(http://www.csb.gov.hk)下載。
查詢地址: 香港金鐘道38號高等法院大樓低層2樓LG212室司法機構支援部 查詢電話: 2825 4358 / 2825 4207 截止申請日期(日/月/年) : 31/12/2014 17:00:00 部門網址: http://www.judiciary.gov.hk 經互聯網遞交申請: 可以 發布日期 17/12/2014
Job Number: 35312 Department: Judiciary Division/Section/Unit: Corporate Services Division Job Title: Bailiff’s Assistant Salary: Master Pay Scale Point 3 ($11,975 per month) to Master Pay Scale Point 12 ($20,905 per month) Entry Requirements: Candidates should have -
(a) completed Secondary 4 education, or equivalent;
(b) a strong aptitude for outdoor work; and
(c) attained a level of proficiency in Chinese and English Languages equivalent to Secondary 4 standard; and be able to speak fluent Cantonese and English.
Note: For the purpose of heightening public awareness of the Basic Law (BL) and promoting a culture of learning of BL in the community, assessment of BL knowledge will be included in the recruitment for all civil service jobs. Candidates who are invited to attend the recruitment interview will be tested orally on their BL knowledge during the recruitment interview. The results of BL assessment will be taken into account only if two candidates are considered equal in all other aspects. Duties: A Bailiff’s Assistant is mainly deployed on –
(a) serving Writs of Summons / Summons, claims and any other court documents; and
(b) assisting Bailiffs in execution of various kinds of Warrants and Writs.
A Bailiff's Assistant may be required to work irregular hours and may be posted to the Rating & Valuation Department.
Terms of Appointment: A new recruit will normally be appointed on civil service probationary terms for three years. Upon passage of probation bar, he/she may be considered for appointment on the prevailing permanent terms. General Notes: (1) Candidates must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the time of appointment unless specified otherwise.
(2) As an Equal Opportunities Employer, the Government is committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. The vacancy advertised is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirements irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.
(3) Civil service vacancies are posts on the civil service establishment. Candidates selected for these vacancies will be appointed on civil service terms of appointment and conditions of service, and will become civil servants on appointment.
(4) The entry pay, terms of appointment and conditions of service to be offered are subject to the provisions prevailing at the time the offer of appointment is made.
(5) The information on the maximum pay point is for reference only and may be subject to changes.
(6) Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, and where appropriate, assistance in housing.
(7) Where a large number of candidates meet the basic entry requirements, the Judiciary may devise shortlisting criteria to select the better qualified candidates for further processing. In these circumstances, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the recruitment interview.
(8) It is Government policy to place people with a disability in appropriate jobs wherever possible. If a disabled candidate meets the entry requirements, he/she will be invited to attend the recruitment interview without being subject to further shortlisting.
(9) Holders of academic qualifications other than those obtained from Hong Kong institutions/Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority may also apply but their qualifications will be subject to assessments on equivalence with the required entry qualifications. They should submit copies of their official transcripts and certificates by mail to the above enquiry address.
(10) Towards the application deadline, the on-line system would likely be overloaded due to large volume of applications. To ensure timely completion of on-line application, it is advisable to submit the application as early as possible.
How to apply: Application Forms [G.F. 340 (Rev. 3/2013)] are obtainable from any Public Enquiry Service Centres of District Offices of the Home Affairs Department or any Job Centres of the Employment Services Division, Labour Department. The said form can also be downloaded from the Civil Service Bureau's website (http://www.csb.gov.hk).
Completed application forms should reach the Corporate Services Division of the Judiciary, at Room LG 212, LG2/F, High Court Building, 38 Queensway, Hong Kong by post or by hand not later than the closing date for application. Please specify “Application for the post of Bailiff’s Assistant” on the envelope. Applicants should state in detail in the application forms their academic qualifications and work experience, and attach photocopies of the relevant supporting documents.
Online applications can also be made through Civil Service Bureau's website (http://www.csb.gov.hk). Candidates who apply online should submit copies of their supporting documents by post or by hand to the above specified address within one week after the close of application period, and the online application number should be quoted on the envelope and the copies of all supporting documents.
Applications which are submitted by fax or by email, incomplete, late, not duly signed, without copies of supporting documents or not made in the prescribed form will not be considered. Candidates who are selected for interview will normally receive the invitation (by email or by post) in about eight to ten weeks from the closing date for application. This period may be longer in exceptional circumstances, e.g. when a large number of applications are received or when there are other complications. Candidates who are not invited for interview may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
Enquiry Address: Corporate Services Division, the Judiciary, Room LG 212, LG2/F, High Court Building, 38 Queensway, Hong Kong Enquiry Telephone: 2825 4358 / 2825 4207 Closing Date(dd/mm/yyyy): 31/12/2014 17:00:00 Web Site of Department: http://www.judiciary.gov.hk Application via Internet: Available Advertising Date 17/12/2014