職位編號: 36295 部門: 康樂及文化事務署 職位名稱: 泳池事務見習員及泳灘見習員 薪酬: 月薪7,560元 入職條件: 申請人必須
(二) 泳灘/泳池事務見習員計劃的目的，為改善青少年的就業率及提高青少年的就業機會。申請人的年齡要求(即年齡介乎16至24歲)是泳灘/泳池事務見習員的基本入職條件，附註(非公務員職位) (b)項中有關年齡的規定並不適用於本職位。)
註: 康樂及文化事務署現邀請青少年成為泳池事務見習員及泳灘見習員，分別為期五個月及四個月。此計劃的目的是為青少年提供職業訓練，協助他們成為專業泳池或泳灘救生員。在職訓練：學員須自資修讀有關的職業技能訓練課程（由有關專業團體提供）及/或參與專業考試，能夠圓滿完成所修讀的課程及/或通過有關考試，可獲發還學費及考試費。學員經本實習計劃獲得泳池及/或沙灘救生章後已符合康樂及文化事務署「季節性救生員」職位的基本入職條件。本署歡迎有興趣的學員投考有關職位。 職責: 泳池事務見習員主要接受拯溺、泳池濾水機房操作及泳池日常運作的訓練。泳灘見習員主要接受拯溺及泳灘日常運作的訓練。當值時間：每星期須參與訓練或工作45小時，須不定時、超時及輪班工作（包括星期六、日及公眾假期），實際訓練及工作時間由主管分派。 聘用條款: 獲聘用者將按非公務員合約條款受聘。 福利: 在適當情況下，僱員可根據《僱傭條例》的規定而享有休息日、法定假日（或替假）、年假、產假及疾病津貼。 附註: (a) 除另有指明外，申請人於獲聘時必須已成為香港特別行政區永久性居民。
申請手續: （一） 申請表格[G.F. 340(3/2013修訂版)]可向民政事務署各區民政事務處諮詢服務中心或勞工處就業科各就業中心索取，或從公務員事務局互聯網站(http://www.csb.gov.hk)下載。
（二） 申請人須把填妥的申請表格，在截止申請日期或之前遞交或郵寄至下列地址。請在信封面上註明「申請泳池事務見習員 / 泳灘見習員職位」。所有申請書，如資料不全、或逾期遞交、或以傳真或電郵方式遞交、或並未妥為簽署，或非使用指定的申請表格，均不予考慮。
查詢地址: 香港新界沙田排頭街1號康樂及文化事務署總部7樓康樂事務部聘用及編制小組 查詢電話: 2601 8713 截止申請日期(日/月/年) : 03/08/2015 23:59:00 刊登職位報章及日期: 明報 : 24/07/2015 及 31/07/2015; Recruit : 24/07/2015 及 28/07/2015 經互聯網遞交申請: 不適用 發布日期 21/07/2015
Job Number: 36295 Department: Leisure and Cultural Services Department Job Title: Swimming Pool Trainee and Beach Trainee Salary: $7,560 per month Entry Requirements: Applicants should
(1) be aged between 16 and 24;
(2) have completed Form 3, or equivalent, which includes Chinese language and English language subjects;
(3) pass an eyesight test and the Ishihara’s Test for colour-blindness (An applicant’s visual acuity should be at least 6/60, i.e. myopia not exceeding roughly 300 degrees); and
(4) pass a swimming test by swimming 100 metres forwards in any style without wearing swimming goggles. Applicants who can swim 100 metres in 2 minutes or less may be employed as Swimming Pool Trainees. For applicants who swim 100 metres in more than 2 minutes but not exceeding 2 minutes 30 seconds, they may be employed as Beach Trainees.
(1) Applicants will not be considered if they:
(a) possess or formerly possessed valid Pool Lifeguard Award or Beach Lifeguard Award or above issued by the Hong Kong Life Saving Society; or
(b) have once been Swimming Pool Trainees or Beach Trainees in LCSD, irrespective of whether they have completed their training or acquired any lifesaving qualifications.
(2) The aim of the Beach/Swimming Pool Trainee Scheme is to improve employment rate of and to enhance employment opportunities of the unemployed youths. The age requirement (i.e. applicants should be aged between 16 and 24) is a basic entry requirement for the post of Beach/Swimming Pool Trainee irrespective of the general provisions set out in paragraph (b) of the General Notes for Non-Civil Service Posts.)
Note: The Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD) now invites youngsters to become Swimming Pool Trainees and Beach Trainees for five months and four months respectively. This scheme aims at providing youngsters with vocational training and assisting them to become professional pool or beach lifeguards. In-Service Training: Trainees should pay the fees for the related vocational training courses (provided by relevant professional institutions) and/or professional examinations to be taken by them. The course and examination fees will be refunded to trainees who have fully completed the courses and/or passed the related examinations. Trainees who have acquired Pool Lifeguard Award and/or Beach Lifeguard Award after completion of this trainee programme meet the basic entry requirements for the post of “Seasonal Lifeguard” of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. They are welcome to apply for the concerned post. Duties: Swimming Pool Trainees mainly receive training in lifesaving, operation of the filtration plant room and daily operation of the swimming pool while Beach Trainees mainly receive training in lifesaving and daily operation of the beach. Working Hours: The incumbent will be required to work 45 hours net per week, to work irregular hours, overtime and shifts (including Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays) and actual working hours will be arranged by supervisors. Terms of Appointment: Applicants will be appointed on non-civil service contract terms. Fringe Benefits Rest days, statutory holidays (or substituted holidays), annual leave, maternity leave, sickness allowance, where appropriate, will be granted in line with the provisions of the Employment Ordinance. General Notes: (a) Candidates must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the time of appointment unless specified otherwise.
(b) As an Equal Opportunities Employer, the Government is committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. The vacancy advertised is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.
(c) Non-civil service vacancies are not posts on the civil service establishment. Candidates appointed are not on civil service terms of appointment and conditions of service. Candidates appointed are not civil servants and will not be eligible for posting, promotion or transfer to any posts in the Civil Service.
(d) The entry pay, terms of appointment and conditions of service to be offered are subject to the provisions prevailing at the time the offer of appointment is made.
(e) Where a large number of candidates meet the specified entry requirements, the recruiting department may devise shortlisting criteria to select the better qualified candidates for further processing. In these circumstances, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend recruitment examination and/or interview.
(f) It is Government policy to place people with a disability in appropriate jobs wherever possible. If a disabled candidate meets the entry requirements, he/she will be invited to attend the selection interview/written examination without being subject to any further shortlisting criteria.
(g) Holders of academic qualifications other than those obtained from Hong Kong institutions/Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority may also apply but their qualifications will be subject to assessments on equivalence with the required entry qualifications. They should submit copies of their official transcripts and certificates by mail to the below enquiry address.
How to apply: (1) Application Forms (G.F. 340 (Rev. 3/2013)) are obtainable from any Public Enquiry Service Centres of District Offices, Home Affairs Department or any Job Centres of the Employment Services Division, Labour Department. The said form can also be downloaded from the Civil Service Bureau's web site (http://www.csb.gov.hk).
(2) Completed application forms should reach the following address on or before the closing date. Please specify on the envelope "Application for Swimming Pool Trainee/Beach Trainee". Applications which are incomplete, late, or submitted by fax or email, or not duly signed, or not made in the prescribed form will not be considered.
(3) Candidates who are selected for swimming test will normally receive an invitation in 4 weeks from the closing date for applications. Those who are not invited for the swimming test may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
Enquiry Address: Appointments and Establishment Unit, Leisure Services Branch, 7/F., Leisure & Cultural Services Headquarters, 1 Pai Tau Street, Sha Tin, N.T., Hong Kong. Enquiry Telephone: 2601 8713 Closing Date(dd/mm/yyyy): 03/08/2015 23:59:00 Newspaper(s) Advertised and Date(s): Ming Pao Daily: 24/07/2015 & 31/07/2015; Recruit: 24/07/2015 & 28/07/2015 Application via Internet: Not Applicable Advertising Date 21/07/2015