職位編號: 35163 部門: 康樂及文化事務署 組別/單位: 康樂事務部支援組聘用及編制小組 職位名稱: 季節性救生員（二Ｏ一五年泳季） 薪酬: 月薪港幣14,115元（泳池及水上活動中心）
入職條件: （一） 持有香港拯溺總會頒發的有效泳池救生章或沙灘救生章或以上級別證書；
註: 康樂及文化事務署現招聘季節性救生員，在二Ｏ一五年泳季，於本署泳池、泳灘及水上活動中心，執行拯溺任務。季節性救生員的每週標準工作時數是45小時。每天工作7小時半（不包括用膳時間）。須按照所屬主管人員的安排，在上午6時15分至晚上10時15分期間輪班當值，或須超時工作，並須在星期六、日及公眾假期當值。 職責: (一) 在本署泳池、泳灘及水上活動中心照顧泳客的安全；
聘用條款: 獲聘者將按非公務員合約條款聘用。 福利: 在適當的情況下，僱員可根據《僱傭條例》的規定而享有休息日、法定假日（或代替假日）、年假、產假及疾病津貼。
附註: (一) 除另有指明外，申請人於獲聘時必須已成為香港特別行政區永久性居民。
查詢地址: 香港新界沙田排頭街一號康樂及文化事務署總部七樓康樂事務部支援組聘用及編制小組。 查詢電話: 2601 8050 或 2601 8040 截止申請日期(日/月/年) : 08/01/2015 23:59:00 刊登職位報章及日期: 明報：2015年1月2日
部門網址: http://www.lcsd.gov.hk 經互聯網遞交申請: 不適用 發布日期 26/12/2014
Job Number: 35163 Department: Leisure and Cultural Services Department Division/Section/Unit: Appointments and Establishment Unit, Support Section, Leisure Services Branch Job Title: Seasonal Lifeguard (2015 Swimming Season) Salary: HK$14,115 per month(Swimming Pool and Water Sports Centre)
HK$14,815 per month(Beach)
Entry Requirements: (1) possess a valid Pool Lifeguard Award or Beach Lifeguard Award or above issued by the Hong Kong Life Saving Society ;
(2) preferably possess a valid First Aid Certificate issued by the St. John Ambulance Association, Hong Kong Red Cross or Auxiliary Medical Service ;
(3) attain a level of proficiency in Chinese and English languages equivalent to Primary 6 standard;
(4) pass the swimming and trade tests; and
(5) pass an eyesight test and the Ishihara's Test. (An applicant's visual acuity should be at least 6/60, i.e. myopia not exceeding roughly 300 degrees. Wearing of plastic corrective lens and goggles with appropriate prescription while on duty is mandatory unless candidates have unaided good eyesight for lifesaving duties.)
[Note : Candidates without supporting documents of the Chinese and English languages proficiency of (3) above may also apply. There will be assessments of Chinese and English languages proficiency during the interview.]
Note: The Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD) is inviting applications for the post of Seasonal Lifeguard. The selected candidates will be required to perform lifesaving duties at any public swimming pools, beaches and water sports centres of the LCSD for the swimming season of 2015. The conditioned working hours of a seasonal lifeguard are 45 hours net per week and seven and a half hours per day (excluding meal breaks). The incumbents are required to work shifts during the period from 6:15 am to 10:15 pm according to supervisors’ arrangements or to work overtime. They are also required to work on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Duties: (1) To ensure the safety of swimmers at swimming pools, beaches and water sports centres of this department;
(2) To rescue swimmers in distress;
(3) To maintain order; and
(4) To assist in cleaning work.
Terms of Appointment: Successful applicants will be appointed on non-civil service contract terms. Fringe Benefits Rest days, statutory holidays (or substituted holidays), annual leave, maternity leave, sickness allowance, where appropriate, will be granted in line with the provisions of the Employment Ordinance. Upon satisfactory completion of a continuous contract for not less than three months and subject to satisfactory performance and conduct during the contract period, the seasonal lifeguard may be granted a gratuity as follows:
(1) For a continuous contract for three months or above but less than four months, the gratuity payable for the contract will be the sum which, when added to the Government's contribution as required by the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance (Cap 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary of substantive office drawn during the period of contract; or
(2) For a continuous contract for four months or above, the gratuity payable for the first three months of the contract will be the sum which, when added to the Government's contribution as required by the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance (Cap 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary of substantive office drawn during the first three months of the contract. The gratuity payable for the fourth and subsequent months of the contract will be the sum which, when added to the Government's contribution as required by the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance (Cap 485), equals to 15% of the total basic salary of substantive office drawn during the fourth and subsequent months of contract.
General Notes: (1) Candidates must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the time of appointment unless specified otherwise.
(2) As an Equal Opportunities Employer, the Government is committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. The vacancy advertised is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.
(3) Non-civil service vacancies are not posts on the civil service establishment. Candidates appointed are not on civil service terms of appointment and conditions of service. Candidates appointed are not civil servants and will not be eligible for posting, promotion or transfer to any posts in the Civil Service.
(4) The entry pay, terms of appointment and conditions of service to be offered are subject to the provisions prevailing at the time the offer of appointment is made.
(5) Where a large number of candidates meet the specified entry requirements, the recruiting department may devise shortlisting criteria to select the better qualified candidates for further processing. In these circumstances, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend recruitment examination and/or interview.
(6) It is Government policy to place people with a disability in appropriate jobs wherever possible. If a disabled candidate meets the entry requirements, he/she will be invited to attend the selection interview/written examination without being subject to any further shortlisting criteria.
(7) Holders of academic qualifications other than those obtained from Hong Kong institutions/Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority may also apply but their qualifications will be subject to assessments on equivalence with the required entry qualifications. They should submit copies of their official transcripts and certificates by mail to the enquiry address.
How to apply: Completed application form together with photocopies of relevant lifesaving awards (Pool Lifeguard Award or Beach Lifeguard Award or above) should reach the enquiry address on or before the closing date for applications. Please specify on the envelope "Application for Seasonal Lifeguard (Swimming Pool and Water Sports Centre)" or "Application for Seasonal Lifeguard (Beach)".
Application forms [G.F. 340(Rev.3/2013)] are obtainable from any Public Enquiry Service Centres of District Offices, Home Affairs Department or any Job Centres of the Employment Services Division, Labour Department. The said form can also be downloaded from Civil Service Bureau's web site (http://www.csb.gov.hk).
Applications which are incomplete, late, or submitted by fax or email, or not duly signed, or not made in the prescribed form will not be considered. Applicants who are selected for interview will normally receive an invitation in about four to six weeks from the closing date for applications. Those who are not invited for interview and trade tests may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
Enquiry Address: Appointments and Establishment Unit, Support Section, Leisure Services Branch, 7/F, Leisure and Cultural Services Headquarters, 1 Pai Tau Street, Sha Tin, New Territories, Hong Kong Enquiry Telephone: 2601 8050 or 2601 8040 Closing Date(dd/mm/yyyy): 08/01/2015 23:59:00 Newspaper(s) Advertised and Date(s): Ming Pao : 2 January 2015
Jiu Jik : 30, 31 December 2014 & 2, 5 January 2015
Job Market : 30, 31 December 2014 & 2, 5 January 2015
Web Site of Department: http://www.lcsd.gov.hk Application via Internet: Not Applicable Advertising Date 26/12/2014