【康樂及文化事務署 退休公務員合約職位】一級康樂助理員 (樹木) 薪酬月薪港幣40,515元或退休前實職薪點薪金 較低為準 LCSD Post-Retirement Service Post Contract Amenities Assistant I, AAI (Tree) 2020
(iv) 英國Lantra Awards專業樹木檢查證書，或同等資格。
查詢電話： 2601 7921
Leisure and Cultural Services Department
Post-Retirement Service Post Vacancies
(When dollars are quoted in this web page, they are Hong Kong dollars. About HK$7.8 = US$1.)
Amenities Assistant I (Tree)
$40,515 per month or the actual pay point salary of an appointed candidate before his/her retirement from the civil service, whichever is lower
The Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD) is inviting applications for the position of Amenities Assistant I (Tree) under the Post-Retirement Service Contract (PRSC) Scheme. Only retired civil servants or civil servants who are on final leave prior to their retirement meeting the following entry requirements are eligible for applying for the said PRSC position. Resignees will not be considered.
Candidates should be -
(1) retired Senior Amenities Assistant (SAA) or Amenities Assistant (AA) I who have ceased work in LCSD for not more than three years at the time of close of application; or
(2) SAA or AA I who are on final leave prior to their retirement at the time of close of application;
Candidates must meet the following requirements -
(a) have satisfactory performance and conduct in the most recent three years of service in LCSD;
(b) have acquired at least two years’ solid work experience in tree care, such as position in tree teams, parks & playground, tree management at various venues, Training Section on arboricultural training, in the most recent ten years of service in Amenities Assistant grade; and
(c) possess any of the following qualifications –
(i) certificate/ diploma in arboriculture at Level 3 or above under Hong Kong Qualifications Framework, or equivalent;
(ii) valid Certified Arborist of the International Society of Arboriculture or equivalent;
(iii) completion and pass in the training of "Visual Tree Inspection & Recognition of Tree Risk" organized by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department and recognized by the Tree Management Office; or
(iv) Professional Tree Inspection Certificate by Lantra Awards, or equivalent.
(1) providing day-to-day monitoring of service contractors in the provision of tree maintenance service;
(2) carrying out tree inspections and preparing tree removal applications for dead / hazardous trees as required according to departmental guidelines and planning preventive tree maintenance programmes; and
(3) being responsible for inputting and updating Tree Data Bank System and relevant tree record-keeping applications; and
(4) performing any other duties as assigned by senior officers.
The conditioned working hours are 45 hours net per week (excluding meal breaks). He/ She may be required to perform shift duties and work irregular hours (including on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays). Actual working hours will be arranged by supervisors.
Appointed candidates will be deployed to work in Headquarters, leisure venues, roadside planting areas, tree depots, and any other locations as designated by LCSD. He/ She is subject to the deployment by the LCSD to meet operational needs. He/ She may be required to work in remote areas (including outlying islands).
Terms of Appointment:
Applicants will be appointed on contract terms under the PRSC Scheme. The contract period is around 12 months. The actual contract period will be determined by LCSD according to operational needs.
Rest days, statutory holidays (or substituted holidays), annual leave, maternity/ paternity leave, sickness allowance, where appropriate, will be granted in line with the provisions of the Employment Ordinance. Upon satisfactory completion of the contract and subject to satisfactory performance and conduct during the contract period, PRSC AA I may be granted a gratuity. The gratuity payable for the contract will be the sum which, when added to the Government’s contribution as required by the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance (Cap 485), equals to 15% of the total basic salary of substantive office drawn during the period of contract. According to the “No Double Benefit” rule, SAA/ AA I who is on final leave and employed as PRSC AA I will not be entitled to contract gratuity during the overlapping period, i.e. the period when the staff is on final leave and is employed as PRSC AA I, until his/her formal departure from the civil service.
For pensioners taking up PRSC positions, the payment of their monthly pensions will be suspended under the pension legislation during the period of their PRSC employment, unless and until they have reached the applicable normal or prescribed retirement age specified in the relevant pension legislation.
How to Apply:
(1) Completed application forms should reach the enquiry address on or before the closing date. Please specify on the envelope "Application for the position of PRSC Amenities Assistant I (Tree)". The post mark date on the envelope will be regarded as the date of application. Applications which are incomplete, late, submitted by fax or email, not duly signed by the applicants, or not made in the prescribed form will not be considered.
(2) Application Forms [G.F. 340 (Rev. 3/2013)] are obtainable from any Home Affairs Enquiry Centres of District Offices, Home Affairs Department or any Job Centres of the Employment Services Division, Labour Department. The said form can also be downloaded from the Civil Service Bureau's website (http://www.csb.gov.hk).
(3) Applicants should ensure that the correct address is clearly printed or written on the envelope and sufficient postage is affixed before posting so as to avoid unsuccessful delivery of applications. Mail items bearing insufficient postage will not be delivered to this Department and will be returned to the sender or disposed of by the Hongkong Post, where appropriate. Applicants will bear any consequences arising from paying insufficient postage.
(4) If candidates fail to provide the supporting documents as required, their applications will not be considered. Candidates who are selected for interview will normally receive an invitation in 1-2 weeks from the closing date for applications. Those who are not invited for interview may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
Appointments and Establishment Unit, Support Section, Leisure Services Branch, 8/F., Leisure & Cultural Services Headquarters, 1-3 Pai Tau Street, Sha Tin, N.T., Hong Kong
Enquiry Telephone: 2601 7921
Closing Date for Application: 6 April 2020
General Notes: Please refer to the details here