職位編號: 35256 部門: 地政總署 職位名稱: 二級田土轉易主任 薪酬: 總薪級表第10點(每月18,535元)至總薪級表第27點(每月43,120元) 入職條件: 申請人必須(a)(i)在香港中學文憑考試五科考獲第3級或同等[註(2)]或以上成績[註(3)]，或具同等學歷；或(ii)在香港高級程度會考兩科高級程度科目考獲E級或以上成績，以及在香港中學會考另外三科考獲第3級[註(4)] ╱C級或以上成績[註(3)]，或具同等學歷；以及(b)符合語文能力要求，即在香港中學文憑考試或香港中學會考中國語文科和英國語文科考獲第3級[註(4)]或以上成績，或具同等成績，並具備良好的英文會話能力。 註: (1) 申請人須參加筆試。
(2) 政府在聘任公務員時，香港中學文憑考試應用學習科目(最多計算兩科) 「達標並表現優異」成績，以及其他語言科目C級成績，會被視為相等於新高中科目第3級成績；香港中學文憑考試應用學習科目(最多計算兩科)「達標」成績，以及其他語言科目E級成績，會被視為相等於新高中科目第2級成績。
聘用條款: 獲取錄的申請人通常會按公務員試用條款受聘三年。通過試用關限後，或可獲考慮按當時適用的長期聘用條款聘用。 附註: (a) 除另有指明外，申請人於獲聘時必須已成為香港特別行政區永久性居民。
申請手續: 申請表格[通用表格第340號(3/2013修訂版)]可向民政事務總署各區民政事務處諮詢服務中心或勞工處就業科各就業中心索取。該表格也可從公務員事務局互聯網站(http://www.csb.gov.hk)下載。填妥的申請表格須於截止申請日期或之前送達下列查詢地址，信封面須清楚註明「申請二級田土轉易主任職位」。申請人亦可透過公務員事務局互聯網站(http://www.csb.gov.hk)作網上申請。資料不全、逾期遞交或未妥為簽署的申請書將不獲受理。申請人如獲選參加筆試，通常會在截止申請日期後約十至十二個星期內接獲通知。如申請人未獲邀參加筆試，則可視作經已落選。有關上述空缺的資料，可按所列電話查詢。 查詢地址: 香港北角渣華道333號北角政府合署21樓地政總署聘用室 查詢電話: 2231 3203 / 2231 3204 截止申請日期(日/月/年) : 22/12/2014 23:59:00 刊登職位報章及日期: 明報(2014年12月12日及19日) 及南華早報(2014年12月13日及20日) 經互聯網遞交申請: 可以 發布日期 12/12/2014
Job Number: 35256 Department: Lands Department Job Title: Land Conveyancing Officer II Salary: Master Pay Scale Point 10 ($18,535 per month) to Master Pay Scale Point 27 ($43,120 per month) Entry Requirements: Candidates should have (a)(i) Level 3 or equivalent [Note(2)] or above in five subjects in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) [Note(3)], or equivalent; or (ii) Grade E or above in two subjects at Advanced Level in the Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination and Level 3 [Note(4)]/Grade C or above in three other subjects in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) [Note(3)], or equivalent; and (b) met the language proficiency requirements of Level 3 [Note(4)] or above in Chinese Language and English Language in HKDSEE or HKCEE, or equivalent; and a good command of spoken English. Note: (1) Candidates will be required to take a written examination.
(2) For civil service appointment purpose, "Attained with Distinction" in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of two Applied Learning subjects), and Grade C in Other Language subjects in the HKDSEE are accepted as equivalent to Level 3 in the New Senior Secondary subjects in the HKDSEE. "Attained" in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of two Applied Learning subjects), and Grade E in Other Language subjects in the HKDSEE are accepted as equivalent to Level 2 in the New Senior Secondary subjects in the HKDSEE.
(3) The subjects may include Chinese Language and English Language.
(4) For civil service appointment purpose, 'Grade C' and 'Grade E' in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in the HKCEE before 2007 are accepted administratively as comparable to 'Level 3' and 'Level 2' respectively in Chinese Language and English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth.
(5) For the purpose of heightening public awareness of the Basic Law (BL) and promoting a culture of learning of BL in the community, assessment of BL knowledge will be included in the recruitment for all civil service jobs. Candidates who are invited to attend the recruitment interview will be assessed on their BL knowledge through a written test to be conducted immediately before or after the recruitment interview. The BL test result will be one of the considerations to assess the suitability of a candidate.
Duties: A Land Conveyancing Officer II is mainly deployed on:
(a) preparation or examination of documents for the disposal of land and property by the Government;
(b) title checking and preparation of documents for acquisition of private land;
(c) provision of conveyancing services regarding land transactions to which the Government is a party; and
(d) carrying out general administrative duties.
Terms of Appointment: A new recruit will normally be appointed on civil service probationary terms for three years. Upon passage of probation bar, he/she may be considered for appointment on the prevailing permanent terms. General Notes: (a) Candidates must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the time of appointment unless specified otherwise.
(b) As an Equal Opportunities Employer, the Government is committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. The vacancy advertised is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirements irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.
(c) Civil service vacancies are posts on the civil service establishment. Candidates selected for these vacancies will be appointed on civil service terms of appointment and conditions of service and will become civil servants on appointment.
(d) The entry pay, terms of appointment and conditions of service to be offered are subject to the provisions prevailing at the time the offer of appointment is made.
(e) The information on the maximum pay point is for reference only and may be subject to changes.
(f) Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, and where appropriate, assistance in housing.
(g) Where a large number of candidates meet the specified entry requirements, the recruiting department may devise shortlisting criteria to select the better qualified candidates for further processing. In these circumstances, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend recruitment examination and/or interview.
(h) It is Government policy to place people with a disability in appropriate jobs wherever possible. If a disabled candidate meets the entry requirements, he/she will be invited to attend the selection interview/written examination without being subject to further shortlisting.
(i) Holders of academic qualifications other than those obtained from Hong Kong institutions/Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority may also apply but their qualifications will be subject to assessments on equivalence with the required entry qualifications. They should submit copies of their official transcripts and certificates by mail to the below enquiry address.
(j) Towards the application deadline, our on-line system would likely be overloaded due to large volume of applications. To ensure timely completion of your on-line application, it is advisable to submit the application as early as possible.
How to apply: Application Forms [G.F. 340 (Rev. 3/2013)] are obtainable from any Public Enquiry Service Centres of District Offices, Home Affairs Department or any Job Centres of the Employment Services Division, Labour Department. The said form can also be downloaded from the Civil Service Bureau's website (http://www.csb.gov.hk). Completed application forms should reach the enquiry address indicated below on or before the closing date for applications with the envelope clearly marked 'Application for the post of Land Conveyancing Officer II'. On-line application can also be made through the Civil Service Bureau's website (http://www.csb.gov.hk). Applications which are incomplete, late or not duly signed will not be accepted. Candidates who are selected for written examination will normally receive an invitation in about 10 to 12 weeks from the closing date for application. Those who do not receive an invitation may assume that their applications are unsuccessful. For enquiries, please call the telephone number indicated below. Enquiry Address: Appointments Registry, Lands Department, 21/F., North Point Government Offices, 333 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong Enquiry Telephone: 2231 3203 / 2231 3204 Closing Date(dd/mm/yyyy): 22/12/2014 23:59:00 Newspaper(s) Advertised and Date(s): Ming Pao Daily News (on 12 and 19 December 2014) and South China Morning Post (on 13 and 20 December 2014) Application via Internet: Available Advertising Date 12/12/2014